Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

03.04.2019 08:21
tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when Antworten

The LPGA kicks off its fall Asian swing this week with a stop at Reignwood Pine Valley Golf Club in Beijing for the Reignwood LPGA Classic.The limited-field, no-cut event features 81 players, including 15 competitors from the CLPGA.Miriam Lee of South Korea won this event as a rookie in 2014, the last time it was played. Shanshan Feng won the inaugural Classic in 2013, shooting a 26-under par 266 for the 72 holes. Both players are part of this weeks field, which also includes two of 2016s major champions: KPMG Womens PGA champion Brooke Henderson of Canada and RICOH Womens British Open winner Ariya Jutanugarn of Thailand.Lees victory in this event was one of two she recorded in her rookie season. Although she hasnt won since, shes recorded four top-four finishes this season, including back-to-back runner-up efforts.She lost a three-way playoff to Lydia Ko and Jutanugarn at the Marathon Classic in Canada before placing second to Jutanugarn at the Womens British Open.Lee said her game is in a good place at the moment.I was able to take a really good rest last week, she said. I think Im in a good position to gain really good results this tournament.Feng, ranked 14th in the world, is the first golfer from China to find success on the LPGA Tour. Her resume includes four victories, including the 2012 Wegmans LPGA Championship.Feng hasnt won since 2014 but is a model of consistency, recording 20 top-10 finishes including two second-place efforts. Her best finish this year was a fourth-place effort at the recent Evian Championship.Im actually the guinea pig for Chinese golf, she said. Before me nobody has tried it, so I was the first one to really get on the tour and experience all kinds of different things.You know, Im the guinea pig that tried to find out a path maybe from China to international (golf) so the people behind me can actually follow me and they dont need to get into the troubles that they dont need to.Jutanugarn, who has won five times this season and is ranked second in the world, played much of the season without a driver in her bag, but shes planning on carrying one this week, that is, if the weather will cooperate.I try to bring my driver this week, she said. Depends on the wind also because Im not very likely to hit driver when its windy. So hope there is no wind.The par-73 course plays 6,596 yards. Nike Air Max Baratas . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. Air Max Baratas España .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.airmaxespana.es/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Air Max Comprar Online España . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Air Max Baratas Outlet . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. NEWARK, N.J. -- The New Jersey Devils have signed veteran defenseman Kyle Quincey to a $1.25 million contract for the upcoming season.Executive vice president and general manager Ray Shero announced the agreement Wednesday.The 31-year-old Quincey is entering his ninth full NHL season after spending the last four-plus seasons with the Detroit Red Wings. He came to Detroit from Colorado, via Tampa Bay, when he was traded twice on Feeb.dddddddddddd 21, 2012.Quincey has also played for Los Angeles. He spent his first three professional seasons from 2006-08 with Detroit and the clubs AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids.In 495 career regular-season NHL games, he scored 30 goals and had 110 assists. He has eight assists in 54 playoff games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz