Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

03.04.2019 08:21
add a veteran corner, but with options limited, it l Antworten

Fernando Alonso says Honda has been invigorated by McLarens recent form, something he believes will help it find the bigger step needed to be a race-winner in 2017.McLaren has scored five top-eight finishes in the last six races, having promised after the summer break to finish the season as best of the rest in terms of pace behind Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari. Ahead of Hondas home race in Japan this weekend, Alonso thinks there are plenty of reasons to be encouraged.We are happy with the progress we made this year and definitely we are able to fight with some competitive teams there, like Force India, Williams, he said. Weve finished four times seventh, after the top teams, in the last five races, so its definitely a step forward and we are enjoying this process of starting to be competitive.But looking at next year I dont think we can see anything that is clearly positive or negative. I think everything will change massively. We need to work and be very focussed on next years car in a way now that is only theoretical, simulators, windtunnel numbers and dyno numbers, etc. I dont think the performance of the actual car is a reference for next year. So thats one thing... We want to be more competitive next year.A big step has been done from last year to next year, but we need another bigger step for next year which is going from the last Q3 spots and some points to fighting for podiums and wins. I think its still possible, we have the potential, we have the facilities, we have talented people. This project is, as weve said many times, a question of time when we will be able to win. We are trying to make it as quickly as possible.Alonso says the recent results have given Honda added motivation as it targets a winning car under 2017s radical rule changes.When asked to compare Honda to his experiences with Renault and Ferrari, he replied: I found it very interesting from day one, working with Honda. I think the philosophy and approach they have to racing in general, and in some extent to life, is interesting. Im a big fan of Japanese culture and traditions and I think they translate that into racing philosophy. Theyve been following their programme -- sometimes for us, sportsmen or fans, its frustrating as we want everything now, or tomorrow, but theres not this magic solution in Formula One, everything needs some time.But they are doing their job and doing the maximum. They are following their times...Everything made in Japan, only with Japanese people, and its their mission, so Im very proud to be part of this project since day one. And now the results are coming I think they are more motivated and starting to be more creative in terms of design and progress.Alonso also confirmed he will be running the upgraded Honda power unit he took on Friday in Malaysia, before switching back to the old specification in order to avoid taking a penalty at Suzuka. However, the Spaniard said the upgrade was for reliability and has has exactly the same power as the old specification Jenson Button will run.? Nike Air Max Baratas Online . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Air Max Venta Online . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. http://www.airmaxbaratasoutlet.es/ . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Air Max Outlet España . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Air Max Baratas Outlet .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. NFL Nation reporters assess the top storylines to watch for every team on Tuesday.AFC East | AFC North| AFC South | AFC West NFC East | NFC North | NFC South | NFC WestAFC EASTBuffalo BillsThe Bills are getting healthier. After losing several players to injuries over the final week of camp, the team got safety Aaron Williams (concussion), left tackle Cordy Glenn (ankle), wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (concussion) and running back Mike Gillislee (concussion) all back at practice this week in some capacity. While the losses of Shaq Lawson and Reggie Ragland to injury -- as well as Marcell Dareus to suspension -- still loom large, the Bills shouldnt have any major health concerns entering Week 1. -- Mike RodakMiami DolphinsDolphins coach Adam Gase hinted that hes leaning toward sitting quarterback Ryan Tannehill in Thursdays preseason finale. That means this is a big week for backup quarterbacks Zac Dysert and Brandon Doughty. Both will get a lot of playing time against the Titans in hopes of being named the No. 3 quarterback behind Tannehill and Matt Moore. -- James WalkerNew England PatriotsPatriots QB Tom Brady is expected to address reporters on Tuesday for what it likely going to be the final time before serving a four-game suspension to open the season. One of the obvious questions revolves around what Brady plans to do to stay sharp during the suspension, which begins on Saturday. Brady said last week that he hadnt thought much about it, but with the date fast approaching, perhaps that has changed. -- Mike ReissNew York JetsCoach Todd Bowles said he will decide on Thursday whether to play two or three quarterbacks against the Eagles during the preseason finale that evening. Bryce Petty and rookie Christian Hackenberg are no-brainers. If he plays Geno Smith, the presumptive No. 2, it could mean the job still is unsettled. It doesnt make sense to expose your No. 2 quarterback to injury unless hes not your No. 2 quarterback. -- Rich CiminiAFC NORTHBaltimore RavensWide receiver Breshad Perriman will make his long-awaited Ravens debut in Thursdays preseason finale at New Orleans, if he is cleared by doctors. Perriman has yet to play in a preseason or regular-season game since being the No. 26 overall pick 16 months ago. He has been sidelined by two knee injuries. The Ravens want to see what he can do in the preseason so they can gauge what he can do in the regular season. If he can play, he will play, coach John Harbaugh said. -- Jamison HensleyCincinnati BengalsThe Bengals cut 11 players on Monday, including kicker Zach Hocker, giving Mike Nugent the job. Theyll have to decide between leading kick returner Brandon Tate and Alex Erickson when they host the Colts in their fourth preseason game on Thursday. Also of interest are injuries incurred by Adam Jones and A.J. Green on Sunday. Both players said postgame that they were fine. -- Katherine TerrellCleveland BrownsThe Browns will make the unusual move of playing their starters in the fourth preseason game. Coach Hue Jacksons decision takes some courage, given the risk of injury, but with this team, its a wise move. The Browns starting units need all the time they can get to generate continuity and perhaps some success. -- Pat McManamonPittsburgh SteelersTight end Ladarius Green has graduated to jumping and pool work as he rehabs his injured ankle. Though Green is a candidate for the regular seasons physically unable to perform list, his presence in the lineup would elevate an offense that was impressive in Fridays preseason matchup against the Saints. The team is pleased with the development of tight end Jesse James. Eventually, the two should form an intriguing tandem. -- Jeremy FowlerAFC SOUTHHouston TexansThe Texans offensive line struggled against the Cardinals in Sundays preseason game, in part because Houston was without three starters -- rookie center Nick Martin (ankle) and tackles Derek Newton (hamstring) and Duane Brown (quadriceps). Help could be on the way for the line, as both Newton and Brown could return by Week 1 against the Bears. Coach Bill OBrien said Newton could even return to practice this week. If that is the case, Newtons presence could provide a boost to the injured line. -- Sarah BarshopIndianapolis ColtsThe Colts are again dealing with tight end Dwayne Allen being dinged up. Thats the last thing they can afford. Allen was given a rest day from practice on Friday, then played in Saturdays preseason game against Philadelphia. But Allen returned to the sideline on Monday because of soreness in his hip. He has missed 21 games over the past three seasons. The Colts only have Jack Doyle and Erik Swoope, who is a former college basketball player, behind Allen on the depth chart. -- Mike WellsJacksonville JaguarsThe Jaguars made several cuts on Monday, and the most notable was CB Demetrius McCray, a seventh-round pick in 2013 who has started 16 games. He was fighting an uphill battle to make the roster, especially with Dwayne Gratz getting reps at nickelback, in addition to the outside. Its a sign the Jaguars secondary has become significantly more talented than it has been, because McCray had played a crucial role at times over the past three seasons. -- Mike DiRoccoTennessee TitansWide receiver Kendall Wright re-strained his hamstring after returning to practice?on Monday for the first time since straining it on Aug. 2. Its highly unlikely he will play on Thursday night in the preseason finale. While he spoke confidently about making it back for the season opener Sept. 11 against Minnesota, it will probably be hard for the Titans to count on him for too much or to go in without a backup plan should he have problems. Harry Douglas is looking pretty safe for the 53-man roster. -- Paul KuharskyAFC WESTDenver BroncosThe Broncos officially named Trevor Siemian the teams starter on Monday, and coach Gary Kubiak said he expected rookie Paxton Lynch to play every snap on offense in Thursday nights preseason finale in Arizona. So, that means Mark Sanchezs future with the team is decidedly in question, and the most likely scenario is Sanchez would be released by the Broncos when rosters go to 53 players later this week. Not only is Sanchez scheduled to count $4.5 million against the salary cap if hes on the roster -- a salary, as a vested player, would be guaranteed if he was on roster for the season opener -- but the Broncos do not have to surrender a draft pick to the Philadelphia Eagles if Sanchez is not on the roster at the start of the season. -- Jeff LegwoldKansas City ChiefsThe challenge facing Eric Berry is a formidable one. The Pro Bowl safety, who practiced for the first time on Monday after signing his one-year contract, has less than two weeks to prepare for the Sept. 11 opener. While his teammates were practicing at training camp, Berry worked out at the same time at his home near Atlanta and scheduled those sessions to replicate football practice. He is confident he will be ready for the regular season. The only thing is just getting used to having so many bodies flying around, NFL bodies, he said. You try to fill it in with high school players and other people that are just around playing. But its different when you have 11 guys on the field that know what theyre doing and know where to be. Things tend to move a little faster. -- Adam TeicherOakland RaidersWhile Raiders QB Derek Carr understands QB Colin Kaepernicks right to protest by sitting down during the national anthem before 49ers games, Carr wont sit it out. To me, hes been awesome, Carr said. Nothing but genuine and nice and kind. Very friendly to me. ... Ive had some family that were in the military and things like that; Ill always stand to just respect it ... he has that right to choose what he wants to do, whether you agree or not, hes standing up for something he believes in. -- Paul GutierrezSan Diego ChargersNow that Joey Bosa signed, the Chargers have already said he will not play in the final preseason game on Thursday against the San Francisco 49ers. Coach Mike McCoy would not say if Bosa will play in the regular-season opener at Kansas City. However, Bosa said hes in great shape, and if it were up to him, he would be on the field. The problem is, the Chargers have only one padded practice between now and Sept. 11 to get the Ohio State product ready to play. Im obviously a step behind the other guys being this late into the game, Bosa said. But I trust the coaches, and they obviously have a plan ready for me. Im not 100 percent sure what that is, but I trust them to get me ready to play whenever Im ready to play. -- Eric D. WilliamsNFC EASTDallas CowboysJason Witten is a tough veteran to impress, but the 14-year tight end and 10-time Pro Bowler has been impressed with what quarterback?Dak Prescott has done in the preseason. Witten wants to help rookies, but he wants them to earn the help, as well, and Prescott has done that with what hes done in practice and preseason games. But it goes beyond that. When he hasnt [been right], hes accountable for it and he moves on, Witten said. In the huddle, hes good. In meetings, hes good.dddddddddddd. Obviously, his ability to make plays on the field has been really good. Im proud of him for that, and I think hell continue to build on that. -- Todd ArcherNew York GiantsVeteran cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie might be playing a new position for most of his snaps come Week 1. Rodgers-Cromartie was the first-team slot cornerback at practice on Monday, with Leon Hall sidelined with a concussion. Its something weve seen more and more as the summer has progressed and could be in the plan throughout this season. The reason is the Giants have been impressed with first-round pick Eli Apple and theyre trying to find ways to get him on the field. They experiment will continue on Tuesday, when Hall is again expected to miss practice. -- Jordan RaananPhiladelphia EaglesStarters typically rest during the fourth preseason game, but coach Doug Pederson might make an exception for linebacker Mychal Kendricks. Pederson said he would love to see Kendricks have a short role on Thursday against the Jets, due to the fact he missed action earlier this offseason with a hamstring injury. Other veterans, such as linebacker Stephen Tulloch and wide receiver Josh Huff, could play, according to the head coach, and wideout Dorial Green-Beckham is expected to get some reps, as well. -- Tim McManusWashington RedskinsNewly signed Cullen Jenkins echoed what coach Jay Gruden said: He adds versatility to the defensive front. Jenkins, 35, can play inside in the nickel packages or end in their base. He has to make the roster first, but Jenkins said if he does, I still have a lot of quickness and experience and the ability to still get after the quarterback and be versatile. Thats what Ive been my whole career. Thats still my goal. -- John KeimNFC NORTHChicago BearsThere is no denying how poorly the Bears performed against Kansas City over the weekend. But instead of panicking, the Bears plan to use their two-day practice window as a pick-me-up before the games count for real next week. I dont care how many days it is that we have to practice, youve got to take advantage of it, Bears linebacker Danny Trevathan said. I know its a short week or whatever, but at the same time, weve got to take advantage of it. Were not out here too many times, so youve got to make them count. Great defenses, great teams make them count. When youre out here flying around and you know what you are doing, you do it fast. Tight end Zach Miller and receiver Eddie Royal are expected to practice on Tuesday, but its unknown whether the veterans will play in Thursdays preseason finale. -- Jeff DickersonDetroit LionsDeAndre Levy made his preseason debut on Saturday, and after playing his first true snaps in almost a year, Levy said I feel like Im good. Levy had two tackles in 23 snaps -- more snaps than he had in all of the 2015 season. And he came out of the game feeling good about his previously injured hip and a different existing injury that had been bothering him to start the preseason. That was what the big test was, to see how my body responds after running around in pads for more than I have in a year, going to the ground, having collisions, Levy told ESPN. It responded well, so I just want to continue to take steps forward to get ready for Sept. 11. -- Michael RothsteinGreen Bay PackersThe Packers will hold their final training camp practice of the summer on Tuesday. If they practice for two hours and 45 minutes, which would be unlikely, considering their longest practice to date has been 2 hours, 42 minutes, it would be the most time on the field over the past three training camps. Theyre at 32 hours, 46 minutes after Mondays practice. Theyve already surpassed last years tally of 31 hours, 48 minutes. In 2014, they spent 35 hours, 30 minutes in the field during camp. As one former player from the 1980s once put it, We used to practice that much the first week [of camp]. -- Rob DemovskyMinnesota VikingsThe Vikings final preseason practice is on Tuesday, and by the time they take the field in the afternoon, theyll be down to 75 players. The players who are still fighting for roster spots will get a chance to make their final push on Tuesday, and it sounds as though the Vikings will rest many of their starters on Thursday against the Los Angeles Rams. For those players on the bubble, the first of two final opportunities to make an impression is on Tuesday. -- Ben GoesslingNFC SOUTHAtlanta FalconsJulio Jones didnt practice for the second consecutive day on Monday while coming off an ankle injury, but Falcons coach Dan Quinn still doesnt seem too concerned. Quinn said hell likely hold Jones out of Thursday nights final preseason game against Jacksonville, a game which is typically a showcase for bubble players anyhow. Jones was nowhere to be seen the past two days. Asked when Jones might return to the practice field, Quinn said, Likely Wednesday or then, at the latest, Monday. Thats when well start our work week for Tampa. The Falcons open the regular season at home against the Buccaneers on Sept. 11. -- Vaughn McClureCarolina PanthersPanthers coach Ron Rivera said seven spots on the 53-man roster were up for grabs, and that was before Carolina traded with Cleveland for punter Andy Lee. Among the battles to watch is the one between Wes Horton and Ryan Delaire for the last defensive end spot. Horton is a proven run-stopper, but Delaire has more potential as a pass-rusher. The problem is, Delaire hasnt show hes ready to take potential to production. -- David NewtonNew Orleans SaintsLess than two weeks before the season opener, the guard position is still a work in progress for the Saints. Coach Sean Payton said the team will try moving last seasons first-round draft pick Andrus Peat to left guard after he struggled to adjust to right guard this summer. Tim Lelito and Senio Kelemete are still competing at the other guard spot. But the team signed versatile veteran Khalif Barnes on Monday as another possibility and could consider more outside help. Without specifying the guard position, Payton said the Saints will keep a close eye on cuts that take place around the NFL over the next week. -- Mike TriplettTampa Bay BuccaneersWith cuts looming, the Bucs parted ways with 12 players, including last seasons starting safety Major Wright and punter Jacob Schum. The team still has two more cuts to make to reach 75 for Tuesday. Coach Dirk Koetter said its safe to say that the Bucs are probably going to keep three quarterbacks on the active roster. We put a lot of work into Ryan Griffin, and I think hes proving that hes capable of being a backup in this league, Koetter said. The second thing is, obviously, its not a big secret that Mike Glennon is going into the last year of his contract. Also, Evan Spencer (knee) returned to practice on Monday, as did Clinton McDonald and Luke Stocker. Ali Marpets walking boot is off, so thats a good sign for a banged-up offensive line. -- Jenna LaineNFC WESTArizona CardinalsWith the news that cornerback Mike Jenkins is out for the year with a torn ACL, the Cardinals are left with either Brandon Williams or Justin Bethel as their starting corner opposite Patrick Peterson. With cuts coming down this week, they might add a veteran corner, but with options limited, it looks like Williams and Bethel will fight it out to be the starting cornerback job. -- Josh WeinfussLos Angeles RamsThe Rams have a star-studded defensive line, but with the regular-season opener now only 13 days away, coach Jeff Fisher still has not seen enough from his run defense. It will continue to be a focus. Were still giving up too many yards, Fisher said. We gave up some big runs with guys that are going to be on our roster in the second quarter [against the Broncos on Saturday], and weve got to get those things fixed before Week 1, or else well have some problems in the regular season. -- Alden GonzalezSan Francisco 49ersThe firestorm surrounding quarterback Colin Kaepernick slowed just a bit on Monday, after he explained himself for nearly 20 minutes on Sunday. But now much of the attention is turning toward his future with the team. Kaepernick hasnt been healthy for a key chunk of the preseason and didnt fare well in his first preseason game last week. Niners offensive coordinator Curtis Modkins said Monday he expects Kaepernick to be on the roster when the season starts, but theres a lot for the 49ers to sort through before trimming down to the 53-man roster. -- Nick WagonerSeattle SeahawksJimmy Graham continues to make progress from his ruptured patellar tendon injury, and cornerback?Richard Sherman likes what hes seen from the tight end at practice during team drills. He looks good, hes moving smooth, Sherman said. I think hes going to be a big weapon for us. Coach Pete Carroll has acknowledged Graham could miss the beginning of the regular season, but Graham has done more and more each week and has yet to suffer a setback. -- Sheil Kapadia ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz