Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

03.04.2019 08:21
for the National League East leaders Scherze Antworten

More than a rivalry trophy is on the line for both the Seattle Sounders and the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.Only one point separates the two Heritage Cup rivals in the Western Conference standings and both teams are making a push to reach the playoffs entering their match at San Jose, Calif.The Earthquakes trail the Portland Timbers by three points for the sixth and final playoff spot in the West. Seattle is a point back, currently tied with the Vancouver Whitecaps for eighth place.Seattle (9-13-4) won the seasons first meeting between the two teams back in May, taking down San Jose 2-0. Clint Dempsey and Jordan Morris scored a goal apiece to power the Sounders to their fourth consecutive home win at the time.Little has gone right for the Sounders since the spring. Their latest setback came in a 4-2 loss to Portland on Aug. 28. The Timbers scored all four goals before halftime and snapped Seattles five-game unbeaten streak in the process.San Jose (7-8-11) also stumbled in its most recent match, falling 2-0 to the Columbus Crew on Aug. 27. The Earthquakes are winless in six of their last seven matches, which includes a three-game home winless streak.Offense has been a major issue in that stretch. San Jose has scored just five goals in seven games and has been shut out in two straight matches.If Chris Wondolowski can return to form, it could revive the Earthquakes offense. Wondolowski has tallied just a pair of goals in 10 matches since returning from the Copa America Centenario earlier this summer. Hes still kryptonite to Seattles defense.Wondolowski has vexed Seattle over the years, scoring nine career goals. No other active MLS player has scored more against the Sounders. cheap nhl jerseys online . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. wholesale nfl jerseys usa . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. http://www.wholesalejerseyscheapfreeshipping.com/ . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. wholesale adidas hockey jerseys . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. jerseys nfl cheap . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. PHILADELPHIA -- The Washington Nationals continue to get a great return on the enormous investment they made in right-hander Max Scherzer before last season.Scherzer, signed to a seven-year, $210 million free-agent contract in January 2015, has been an All-Star each of his first two seasons with the Nationals.This year he is 14-7 with a 2.92 ERA while leading the National League with 227 strikeouts.He has been particularly effective of late, going 5-1 with a 2.36 ERA over nine starts heading into his outing against the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night, in the middle game of a three-game series.The 32-year-old Scherzer spent five seasons with the Detroit Tigers before signing with Washington. He made the American League All-Star team the last two seasons with Detroit and earned the Cy Young Award in 2013, when he went 21-3 with a 2.90 ERA.Last year he went 14-12 with a 2.79 ERA for Washington, and fashioned a no-hitter against the Pittsburgh Pirates on June 20. He led the National League in starts (33), complete games (four) and shutouts (three).He added a 20-strikeout game against the Tigers on May 11 of this season. In 27 starts for the National League East leaders Scherzer has fanned 10 or more 11 times.He stuck out exactly 10 his last time out, while pitching eight shutout innings in an eventual 4-0 victory over Baltimore. He allowed two hits and didnt walk a batter.He had it from the opening pitch, Washington manager Dusty Baker said to MLB.com. Thats what aces do. He shut down a very high-powered offense. That wwas a masterful job by Max.ddddddddddddScherzer is 2-0 with a 2.57 ERA in three starts against Philadelphia this season. In his career has gone 6-1 with a 2.36 ERA against the Phillies.Right-hander Jerad Eickhoff (9-12, 3.87) is the scheduled starter for the Phillies, who were blanked 4-0 by Tanner Roark and two relievers in Mondays series opener.Eickhoff is 3-0 over his last four starts, despite a 5.04 ERA. His last time out he beat the Chicago White Sox, allowing two runs on four hits over six innings while striking out two. He didnt walk a batter.He has not faced Washington this season, but beat the Nats in his only career start against them, going seven innings and allowing two runs on five hits. He struck out 10, which matches his career high, and walked one.He will be looking to follow the lead of rookie right-hander Jake Thompson, who allowed two runs on seven hits over seven innings Monday. It was far and away the best outing to date for Thompson, who tweaked his delivery after pitching to a 9.78 ERA over his first four major league starts.It was night and day from my performance my first four that Ive had, he said. Its kind of a relief. It feels a lot better.Roark was even better, though, pitching seven shutout innings to improve to 14-7. His strong showing came after a rare poor outing his previous time out, against Baltimore.I kind of knew after the last one, hed respond, Baker said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz