Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

03.04.2019 08:21
then that would be very awkward.... Antworten

In the wake of West Indies 133-run defeat in the second Test in Abu Dhabi, captain Jason Holder has said that his young, inexperienced side is making progress, but emphasised that it would take time for that to reflect in the results they achieve.I dont feel any pressure as captain, Holder said. It is a young and inexperienced squad; it will take time to get the results we have been looking for. We have been inconsistent for the last number of years. Im here to do a job and Im trying to do the best I possibly can.West Indies have had a prolonged underwhelming spell in Test cricket and are currently ranked No. 8 in the format. However, they have turned in a couple of spirited performances recently; they saved the second Test against India in Kingston in July-August and came from behind to run Pakistan close in the first Test in Dubai.Holder asked for patience in West Indies developing team and cited their performance in the Dubai Test as evidence that they are moving in the right direction.We understand the position we are in, but its been almost a decade that we have been struggling. We are in situation where we are trying to get things right, but also taking in some young players. It will take some time for these boys to develop and we have to give them the opportunity to do so.If you have watched our cricket for the last couple of months, we have shown signs of improvement. In Dubai, we put ourselves in a position from where we could have won it. It is just a matter of consistency here.While consistency may be a longer-term project, West Indies immediate task is to find a way to avoid a series whitewash as they head to Sharjah for the third Test. After whitewashes in the T20I and ODI series on the tour so far, even a hard-fought draw in Sharjah might represent progress.Holder said the side must convert starts and take all their chances in order to push for positive results.The difference between our team and the big teams is that we have not capitalised after getting starts and that is due to the lack of experience. We havent carried on. Also, if you give chances to good players, they make you pay. We put down a few chances and that hurt us in this Test match. At this level, giving good players two opportunities is bad. china nfl jerseys . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. wholesale baseball jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.cheapjerseysnflauthentic.com/ . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. cheap mlb jerseys china .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. wholesale jerseys china . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. NORTON, Mass. -- Jim Furyk just made Davis Love IIIs life a bit more complicated.See, Love is the U.S. Ryder Cup captain and Furyk is one of his vice captains who also happens to be among a small group of players who could make the American squad -- if Love picks him.When asked how those discussions might go with Love, Furyk said he didnt know.I havent had any discussions with Davis, yet, said Furyk. You know, I dont know. I dont really know how that would work. I guess that would be Davis decision. If he is considering me for a captains pick, then that would be very awkward.... If hes not, itd be real easy to hop right on in there with everyone else and discuss who are the best four guys to pick.Furyk showed flashes of great play in recent months, most spectacularly with his record-setting 58 at the Travelers Championship as well as a top-2 finish at the U.S. Open. But when the 46-year-old didnt advance to the third tournament of the FedEx Cup playoffs after his T-57 at the Deutsche Bank Championship on Monday, he put Love in a bit of a pickle.How do you use a captains pick on a golfer who finished 86th in the FedEx Cup standings and has only five top-25 finishes all season? Or select a player in Furyk whho owns a 10-20-4 record in the Ryder Cup, with those 20 defeats being the most in U.ddddddddddddS. Ryder Cup team history?On the other hand, Furyks season was severely limited due to wrist surgery which saw him play the fewest number of tournaments (14) in a season since 2004, when he also had wrist surgery. The nine-time Ryder Cup team member also impressively finished 15th on the points list when most other players teed it up five or 10 more times than him.Love will make three of his selections on Sept. 12, the day after the BMW Championship ends. Hell make his final pick on Sunday, Sept. 25 after the final round of the Tour Championship.Furky admits that not getting into this coming weeks field at the BMW Championship means one less week of showing he is deserving of a spot on the U.S. roster.I definitely hurts, not having another week to play, said Furyk. The way I look at it, its always opportunities to give yourself as many opportunities as you could to play well, to keep these playoffs going, to keep the season going, to keep my name in there. So yeah, I think it hurts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz