Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

04.04.2019 08:25
ahead of second-place Colin Montgomerie Antworten

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- After a hefty piece of stone molding fell from the brick exterior of Ohio Universitys football stadium onto a sidewalk, other similar moldings have been removed as a precaution and work is underway to stabilize the wall before the teams home opener in early September.No one was hurt when the 8-inch-thick piece -- measuring about 2 + feet by 4 feet -- evidently crashed down at the southwest corner of Peden Stadium from a part of the stands that was built in 1929, the school said in a statement. A door and a cabinet of audio and video equipment were damaged.The school said the support system underneath the stone molding apparently failed, and areas around some of the stands were blocked off as a safety precaution after the fallen stone was discovered the morning of July 27. University officials think the piece fell that morning or the previous night and arent aware of anyone having been around when it happened, spokesman Dan Pittman said in an email.A structural engineer subsequently inspected the masonry on the stands and recommended taking off the remaining stone moldings and making interim repairs, according to the university. It said those changes, slated to be done before the Bobcats face Texas State on Sept. 3, are expected to cost about $202,000.The university plans to start construction in March on a long-term repair that is yet to be designed but would be scheduled for completion by this time next year. A contractor hasnt been chosen for that design and repair work, so the cost for that hasnt been determined, Pittman said.OU wasnt aware of any previous concerns raised about the integrity of the stadium masonry and no similar masonry failures have happened there previously, Pittman said.The repair work hasnt affected athletic practices or other activities, he said. Air Max 270 Wholesale Uk .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Air Max 270 Cheap Online . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.airmax270cheapuk.com/ . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Air Max 270 Cheap Wholesale . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Air Max 270 Sale Uk . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. RICHMOND, Va. -- Bernhard Langer shot a 5-under 67 on Friday in his return from a left knee injury, and Tom Byrum had a 65 to take the Dominion Charity Classic lead.Langer missed the PGA Tour Champions playoff opener last week in California after re-aggravating the injury at home doing routine spinning.The 59-year-old German star leads the 50-and-over tour with four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,697,459. He tops the Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs standings, 1,038,941 points ahead of second-place Colin Montgomerie.Byrum birdied three of the final four holes on The Country Club of Virginias James River Course. He had a one-stroke lead over Miguel Angel Jimenez.My putter was really good, Byrum said. I didnt hit a putt that I didnt feel good about other than the first hole. The first hole, I three putted. I made a bad stroke at the second putt. After that everything kind of settled down and everything got going and it was good. Drove it in the fairway, which you need to do. Hit my irons on the greens because you can hit the greens from the fairways, the rough is tough.Played well, played solid all day long and no mistakes, Jimenez said. One stroke behind the leader, two rounds tto go.dddddddddddd Nice.Langer birdied the final two holes.Jay Haas, Rocco Mediate and Scott McCarron matched Langer at 67. The 62-year-old Haas won a month ago in Newport Beach, California, to become the second-oldest winner in tour history.I wasnt so sharp from tee to green, Haas said. Managed to keep it in the fairway most of the time, but when I did miss greens, I pitched nicely and got some saves. Only had one slip up on 16, but overall, very pleased.Tom Pernice Jr., the winner last week at Sherwood, topped the group at 68. Montgomerie shot 71.The playoff field was cut from 72 to 54 for the event, and Tom Lehman dropped out because of an elbow injury. The top 36 after the week will qualify for the season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship next week in Scottsdale, Arizona.Each dollar earned in the first two events is worth two points -- first place is worth $305,000 and 610,000 points this week -- and is added to the regular-season total. At the Charles Schwab Championship, points will be reset so that the top five only have to win to capture the Charles Schwab Cup. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz