Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

04.04.2019 08:25
Lacy wouldnt revert to his old habits during the break Antworten

For months Gold Coast coach Rodney Eade believed he had a match-winning trio of tall forwards in Tom Lynch, Sam Day and Peter Wright.Last weekend the AFL got its first taste of just how damaging the Suns lofty forward line can be.Key forward Lynch, swingman Day and teenager Wright combined to kick 11 goals as the Suns beat Fremantle by 24 points at Metricon Stadium.Its a plan that Eade has long hoped he could unleash on opponents, and Day says hes excited the trio can only get better over time.Its been building in the last few weeks, Day said.Its really starting to gel together now. Pretty exciting, not many teams can come in with three key defenders to shut us all down as you saw on the weekend.Lynch has long been the spearpoint of the Suns, developing in the past two seasons into one of the games elite key forwards.Days development has been a bit slower, with his versatility often forcing him to fill holes across the backline, in ruck or up forward to the detriment of his own game.His four-goal haul though was the highest of his career and he hopes just the start of a long stint in the forward line.Thats where Im most dangerous, the 23-year-old said.Just looking forward to developing there.The final piece in Eades puzzle is 2014 No.8 draft pick Wright.The 203cm teenager debuted in 2015 but has been a revelation in 2016, kicking 22 goals in 12 appearances including 11 majors in his past four matches.He says treading in the same path as Lynch towards becoming an elite player is his aim.Toms been terrific for me, just one thing is seeing how he goes about it, its a great opportunity for me to be around him day-to-day, Wright told AAP.He just sets standards with his competitiveness and effort around the ball. I look to try and emulate that where I can.TRIPLE THREAT - Gold Coasts three tall forwards:* TOM LYNCHAge: 23Height: 199cmGames: 97Goals: 179 (55 in 2016)* SAM DAYAge: 23Height: 197cmGames: 93Goals: 61 (10 in 2016)* PETER WRIGHTAge: 19Height: 203cmGames: 15Goals: 23 (22 in 2016) Wholesale Air Max 90 Ireland .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Air Max 90 Ireland Cheap .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.cheapairmax90ireland.com/ . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Cheap Air Max 90 Ireland . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Before coach Mike McCarthy sent Eddie Lacy home for the summer, he issued something of a warning to the Green Bay Packers running back.In so many words, he said he hoped Lacy wouldnt revert to his old habits during the break before training camp.It appears Lacy listened.According to a source, the Packers running back reunited this summer with trainer Tony Horton, the P90X founder who worked out Lacy shortly after last season after McCarthy gave him an ultimatum to lose weight.Last month, McCarthy said he hoped Lacy goes with the plan that he used this year as opposed to last year when asked about Lacys summer workout plans. Lacy spent two months with Horton in both Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and in Los Angeles after McCarthy said the running back cannot play at the weight he was at [last] year.Horton put Lacy through a variety of workouts, including plyometrics, yoga, cardio, basketball and boxing.Following those workouts, Lacy returned to Green Bay in April for the offseason program and was 155 to 18 pounds lighter, a source said at the time.dddddddddddd However, McCarthy indicated that Lacys work might not be done.Eddie will be fine, McCarthy said in May. I believe hell hit the target that were all looking for when the lights come on.Horton previously told ESPN.com that he would like to continue to work with Lacy once the Packers offseason program ended in June but at the time it was unclear whether his schedule would allow it.Ideally, what Id like to do -- hed have to be in LA for it to work -- but Id like to see him play [basketball] one day, [go to] boxing class one day and I could work with him for three as opposed to six or seven like before, Horton said at the time. It would give him more freedom, and the beautiful thing is he wouldnt have to relearn everything again. I would really love the plyometric day and the cardio was essential for him. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz